SureMount Foam Tape
- Double-Coated Foam Tape System: closed cell, cross-linked polyethylene foam coated on both sides with a high performance acrylic adhesive system developed for extreme environmental exposure.
- Long term interior and exterior bonding on glass, ceramics, aluminum and plactic surfaces without silane prewash.
- Resistant to air, water, detergents, moisture, light and dust penetration.
- Foam carrier provides gap filling for bonding to irregular surfaces
- Seals against air, moisture, light and dust
- Provides cushioning to absorb vibration and shock
- Allows for expansion and contraction due to temperature variations
- Thermal insulating and sound deadening
- Available in 1/32” and 1/16” thicknesses *
- AAA 813-16 (SDL)
Air-side Adhesive Thickness
Liner-side Adhesive Thickness
Adhesion to Glass (RT, 72 Hrs)
PSTC 103 (modified)
Static Shear (No Dwell)
PSTC 107 (modified)
Days to Fail
-30 to 220
68 to 100
Gray, Charcoal, and Black
Surfaces to be bonded to should be clean, dry, and free from grease and oil.
*Grey and Charcoal available in 1/32”, Black available in 1/32” and 1/16”
**Adhesive peel strength supercedes cohesive strength of the foam carrier
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL DATA SHEETS ARE SUPPLIED BY LAMATEK, INC. WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE PURCHASER MUST DETERMINE THE SUITABILITY OF A PARTICULAR PRODUCT FOR ITS INTENDED PURPOSE. UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, LAMATEK, INC. CANNOT WARRANT PRODUCTS IN THEIR APPLICATION.